• Where you are in the pregnancy will give you clues as to your progress.
If you’ve just conceived then it’s a new idea.
If you’re heavily pregnant the idea or project is nearing completion and if you’re giving birth you’re about to manifest or deliver this creative idea to the world.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
To climb a ladder to the last rung, you will succeed in business; but if the ladder breaks, you will be plunged into unexpected straits, and accidents may happen to you.
To see yourself climbing the side of a house in some mysterious way in a dream, and to have a window suddenly open to let you in, foretells that you will make or have made extraordinary ventures against the approbation of friends, but success will eventually crown your efforts, though there will be times when despair will almost enshroud you. See Ascend Hill and Mountain. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If you dream of a very long climb, potentially the desire to retreat or escape. Alternatively, this can portend a lengthy period of hard work before you reach your goals.
To a platform: A type of ivory tower from which it is easy to fall. Alternatively, a place where you can get a better outlook.
Over a wall: Anxiousness, or the need to escape from a restrictive situation imposed by your family, society, religion, or whatever. Alternatively, overcoming an obstacle.... The Language of Dreams
If the climb takes a lot of effort or is difficult: many problems need to be overcome before you are rewarded for your efforts. Climbing a high mountain: difficult obligations in your life have to be concluded. In the case of men, this dream symbol often indicates fear of sexual dysfunction. Climbing a steep mountain with your intimate partner: you desire sexual climax.
Depth Psychology: This dream symbol is always seen as a form of spiritual renewal.
If the dream has sexual connotations: you are longing to reach orgasm.
The dream could also raise such questions as: are you climbing the social ladder? Do you find the climb difficult? What else do you see on your climb? See Mountain, Rock.... Dreamers Dictionary
Climbing the ladder of success; attempting to reach the top.
Ascent towards higher consciousness, aiming for a higher purpose in life. Astrological parallels: Saturn, Capricorn Tarot parallel: The Fool... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
(1) Climbing may be a symbol of ambition or success. Does the climbing fill you with fear; or do you feel giddy when you reach the top? If so, this may symbolize a fear (unconscious) of ‘coming a cropper’. Perhaps you need to sort out an inferiority complex. On the other hand, the dream may be a warning. There is such a thing as climbing too high. ‘Pride comes before a fall.’
(2) Are you climbing (a tree, for instance) to escape from a fierce animal or to save yourself from a river in flood? This would symbolize an attempt to escape from some emotion, some inner disturbance; or from some external situation - at home or at work.
(3) Climbing a mountain may give you a panoramic view. This might mean that you desire - or need - a more detached view of yourself or your situation; that you need to get things in proportion; or that you need to lift yourself above mere material values.
(4) On the other hand, climbing a mountain may be a form of escapism, and the mountain an ivory tower where the world and your problems (external or inner) can be left behind. Needless to say, anxiety, resentment, inner conflict can never be left behind; not, at any rate, until you face them and talk things out with them. Otherwise, wherever you are, they are. (For ‘talking things out’)
(5) Climbing a wall, particularly if it has jutting-out bricks or stones that you can take hold of, may (Freud would say must) represent, for a male dreamer, sexual intercourse. The protuberances are symbols of female buttocks and breasts.
On the other hand, it may express (a need for) liberation - for example, from irrational or neurotic constraints; from a habit of selfdenigration; or from a state of morbid withdrawal from life.... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
A climb is the effort that must be expended to reach a particular goal. All goals require effort; many can involve struggle. As you identify what struggle in your life might be represented by the climb, the feelings and images in the dream can inform how you are approaching the current challenge in your life.
A dramatic shift is akin to embarking on a journey of some kind, whether it is emotional, financial, spiritual, or dealing with a health challenge. It may show up in a dream as a climb as your psyche tries to show you that you have the resources to make it to the top, despite the fear or intensity of the effort involved. By the same token, the dream may be telling you that you may be overemphasizing the struggles in your life and that you are applying more effort than is required.
If this is the case, consider the lack of balance between effort and expectations you are currently experiencing. Your job is to define the journey and find the balance between intent and effort. This way, the ascent to your destination can be met with joy and enthusiasm.... Complete Dictionary of Dreams
If the stairs are in a home, it is your sense of self that is being examined. Social issues and how you operate in the world are connected to a stairway that is located in a building or public place. Moving upward could indicate an increase in awareness and a readiness to elevate your thought process. Moving downward might connect to reexamining your past or considering something more deeply.... Complete Dictionary of Dreams
If the climb in your dream is extremely difficult, it may be pointing to some obstacles that you need to overcome before reaching your goals. Consider all of the details in your dream, and if you recently completed a difficult task, achieved a goal (e.g. graduating), this dream may be reflective in nature. See also: Cliff ... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
If the comb is broken: a serious rift is going to get worse. Combing your hair is a message: keep your affairs and house in order. Buying a comb: you are now able to take care of your own affairs. Combing long hair: a new friendship is beginning and will last for a long time.
Depth Psychology: These symbols are a challenge: keep your sexual cravings under better control, particularly if you are cutting, washing, and combing your hair in the dream, or if you are trying to tame an unruly head of hair. See Hair.... Dreamers Dictionary
(Also see Gripping; Hug)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If you are hanging yourself: it is a message from your unconscious that your personality is unfolding and still “up in the air,” but this stage will soon be completed. See Hanging.
A stabbing refers to an immature, aggressive sexuality (See Dagger) and the desire for a quick resolution to conflicts or problems. Suffocating refers to situations you have not yet accepted. See .Asthma. Drowning either serves as a warning or indicates that you are about to drown under the weight of present events, responsibilities, and dangers. See Execution, Gallows, Murder. Being an eyewitness to a murder: the disagreements that people around you have are none of your business—leave them alone. Murder-dreams imply that you will live to a ripe old age. Dreaming about being murdered: are you refusing to accept the harsh reality—that a phase in your life is coming to an end? If you are participating in a murder: you are shamelessly exploiting someone’s bad luck for your own ends.
Depth Psychology: While you feel you should be ashamed of what you have done, you have pushed your guilt feelings underground and now are facing the consequences. Sometimes the dream also means that you want (or need to) end a phase in your life.
The murderer represents hidden fears coming to the fore, which weaken or threaten to destroy your personal growth. Do something about it and do it quickly. Dreaming about murdering someone: you are struggling with problems and would like nothing better than to get rid of someone (unconscious aggression). Clear the air as soon as possible! Dreams about murder mean that an insight or opportunity for advancement has been “murdered.” Usually you yourself are the murderer and are being murdered. Additional dream symbols will be highly informative.See Aggression, Anger.... Dreamers Dictionary
2- Emotional security is important to almost everybody, and mostly these things are hidden from view. When we are looking at plumbing we are actually looking into our subconscious to where we have stored information and emotion. We need to be able to access the subconscious in order to create claritv within our lives. #
3- We arc aware of the llow of spiritual energy within our lives.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
A leaking steam pipe might suggest, for instance, a problem with hypertension.
A pump might symbolize the heart. Obviously, such images should not be used as diagnostic tools in any way.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If you know you are pregnant and you have this dream, it represents your concerns about possible complications with the birth of your child. Th... My Dream Interpretation
To dream of being pregnant with a dying baby suggests an undertaking you worked hard for is suddenly doomed to fail. It denotes anxiety over things that are unfolding in ways you never expected.
A pregnant woman having dreams of her pregnancy usually conveys her worries in various stages of her pregnancy. First trimester dreams are usually consists of small creatures, furry animals, flowers, fruits, and water. Second trimester dreams usually cover birth complications and self-doubt about motherhood. You may also dream of giving birth to a non-human baby. Finally, in the third trimester, you tend to dream of your own mother. When a man dreams of getting a girl pregnant, it is a warning that serious consequences may result from his sexual activities.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
Negative: If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Negative: Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
See also: Baby, Birth, Child.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Revelation and inspiration.
The coming of spring; something new happening at the coming of spring. Astrological parallel: Cancer, Pisces, Aries Tarot parallel: The Empress... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
The sting, as in the fairy tales “Sleeping Beauty” and “Snow White,” points to the awakening of consciousness. One is opening oneself and something of oneself (blood) flows out. Such a dream often points to the dreamer having been injured. Where is your wound? Could you protect yourself from injuries? Were you stabbed or did you stab someone? How did it happen? From the front, in the back? As is the case with Shooting, this dream is also a symbolic reference to your inner strength, and never has anything to do with a real danger to your life.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
The act of stabbing creates a very narrow, deeply penetrating wound that can do a surprising amount of damage by compromising a fairly small amount of flesh. In other words, a little goes a long way. Harsh or sharp words can have the same effect.
The right phrase, delivered with the proper tone, can cut very deeply and wound a person at a surprisingly deep level. In fact, any penetrating action that occurs suddenly and contains a touch of violent intention could be represented by stabbing in a dream.
A sudden change in loyalty is often referred to as a stab in the back. Unexpected news can feel like a stab in the heart.
The nature of a small wound that produces a great deal of blood symbolizes the devastation that can follow even the smallest of hurts.... Complete Dictionary of Dreams