If one is hit with a post, or ifhe uses it to beat someone in a dream, it means hearing or exchanging harsh words that describe the quality of the one who is struck.
If one sees himself leaning against a pillar that he bought or which is given to him in his dream, it means that he will rely upon an old woman for his livelihood, or that he will marry an old woman. Acolumn in a dream also represents a friend one can depend on.
A leaning column in a dream represents a worker who cheats his employer, disobeys him and who is a hypocrite.
If a worker sees a leaning post in his dream, it means that his employer will lean toward kindness and appreciation of his workers. Columns in a dream also represent important and strong men who are capable of managing their responsibilities. Owning a column or becoming a column in a dream, and if one qualifies, it means that he will become a leader of his community, a pillar in his own field, or a beacon of knowledge and a pillar of wisdom who is sought by knowledge seeking people. Ifone becomes a pillar in a dream, it also could mean his death, or it could mean crying.
A pillar in a dream also represents a father, a son, money, capital, a partner, a vehicle, one’s wife or a leader.
A marble column in a dream represents a great wealth, a great man, or a great woman.
A column made from granite in a dream represents someone who despises himself.
If it is from stone, it means fast changing conditions.
If it is a wooden column in the dream, then it represents a hypocrite.
The pillars of a mosque represent the Imam, the muezzin, the servants and the people who pray in it.
(Also see Base)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If one is sold as a slave in a dream, it means that he will regain honor and dignity, or perhaps fall in a trap, for selling a free person in a dream means humiliating him. Selling a human being in a dream also connotes a good end, such as that in the story of God’s prophet Joseph, upon whom be peace.
If a bondman sees himself free in a dream, it means that he will experience ease after he was subjugated to difficulties and hardships, or it could mean paying his debts, recovering from an illness, attaining one’s goals, or perhaps he may become a true servant of God Almighty, who commands good and forbids evil, establishes regular prayers, pays his charities and fears wrongdoing. Being a slave in a dream also means distress. Being sold in a dream also means worries, unless if the buyer is a woman, then it means that he will be honored and well treated. His value and comfort then will depend on the price he is sold for in the dream. Ifan unmarried woman is sold as a slave in a dream, it means that she will marry the one who bought her.
If a man sells his wife in a dream, it means that he will divorce her.
If one is captured and turned into a slave by his enemy in a dream, it means that he will learn something about humiliation and submissiveness.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
Folklore: A girl who can be “bought.”... Little Giant Encyclopedia
If you are the mail carrier, it means you have been overcharged for something you recently bought.... Gypsy Dream Dictionary
Figurative death (e.g., “it bought the farm”).
The type of farming shown in the dream may also have meaning; consider the animals and crops that reside thereon to expand your interpretation.
For example, farming corn can represent vour tenacious efforts to improve finances, and how well the efforts are faring.... The Language of Dreams
Vision: Dreaming about carnations: your love life is in excellent shape and your opportunities at work are good. In a man’s dream, the image of the carnation—and flowers in general— often refer to women who can be bought. Maybe he is hoping for such an adventure—a desire he can only admit to himself through flowers. Picking a carnation: thoughtless actions on your part will create a crisis with a friend. Looking at a wilted carnation: a close relationship will come to an end.
Depth Psychology: The carnation is usually a symbol for the connection you have to other people.
The color of the carnation is important. See the chapter “Color in Dreams.”... Dreamers Dictionary
An idea you may have thought you had put aside forever may be bought into the open again.
Dreaming of someone feeling warm to you may be suggesting that another person has the solution to a current thought or question. Note the person or things in the dream for further clues.
To dream of feeling too warm may be alerting you to the fact that you are uncomfortable about an issue in your waking life and need to take action quickly.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
If you bought a tank top, this might mean you are “buying into” someone’s opinion or attitude, which might not actually be correct or good for you. Be aware! To dream that you are giving a tank top to someone, refers to your self-sacrifice and generosity.... My Dream Interpretation
• I remember once dreaming of walking into my home and my father had bought me a whole load of different cakes from a bakery. I can smell them now just thinking about it! It was a good dream and it spoke of the blessings and the gifts the Lord was giving me.
• The different types of cakes, spoke of the different ways I would minister and the different blessings the Lord would give me. Not long after this dream the Lord moved me into the Teaching Ministry.
Negative: “To have your cake and eat it” is a negative saying that means you are trying to impose yourself and also be one better above your fellow brother or sister. This speaks of strife, contention and vainglory.
• Dreaming of a cake that is not fully baked speaks of being ‘half-baked’ meaning that your commitment is lacking.
Cake in a vision or external dream speaks of provision. In the case of this passage by giving of her last cake the widow woman had provision for the rest of the drought. Perhaps the Lord has led you to give the little ‘cake’ or blessing you have away.
If this be the case, rejoice, because it means that the Lord means to prosper you in return! • 1 Kings 17:13 And Elijah said to her, Fear not; go [and] do as you have said: but make me of it a little cake first, and bring [it] to me, and after make for you and for your son.
Negative: To see a cake that is burned or gone hard on one side, due to not being turned has a bad connotation. It speaks of being having the life taken out of you. It also speaks of compromise as in the passage in Hosea. It speaks of mixing yourself with those things that are not of the Lord and because of it, your blessing has now become a curse.
• Hosea 7:8 Ephraim, he has mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.
See also: Bake, Bread • ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• Pearls are a lovely picture of a hidden treasure waiting to be found, but also something that is bought at great expense.
In Scripture, pearls speak of wealth and an object of trade. Of course the parable of the businessman who sells all he has for the one pearl is a famous one.
• Matthew 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
• A pearl is something that was usually bought at a great price, and if you owned one, it was an object that was precious and of high value.
• It is also a picture of the church, as Jesus had used this parable to explain how He would pay all he had, even His life, for the church, which was His precious pearl.
• If you see the Lord giving you a pearl, it means that He is giving you a gift that will increase in value and is something precious.
• It is something that came at a great price to purchase. And it is a lovely picture of the blessing and prosperity that we can walk in, because of the price Jesus paid on the cross.
• If you see the pearl still in the oyster, then it means that the Lord is giving you a blessing, but you will need to do something to get it.
Negative: The Scripture below is another famous one.
To cast your pearls before swine, means taking those things that you paid such a great price for and giving them to people who do not appreciate it.
• This can often happen in ministry, just as Jesus experienced it.
• The calling and the mandate God gives someone comes at a great price. It costs you your life and many phases of death to the flesh. Your calling becomes a treasure in your life.
• When you give out to people who do not care to receive it, but only seek to condemn, you are handing something precious over to them that they do not deserve.
• Reserve your ministry for those who are open to receive, just as Jesus did.
• Matthew 7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and tear you apart.
See also: Jewelry .... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If you bought them, your financial independence will be slower in coming than you expect, but you will be helped along the way by an inheritance; if you sold them, don’t lend or borrow money.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
If you observed them in a camp or a caravan, it predicts a period of restlessness and uncertainties.
If you bought anything from them, it signifies good luck, but only after some trials and tribulations.
If your dream featured only one gypsy—female— it indicates news from a distance or a sudden trip; male forecasts lighthearted amorous adventures.
See also Fortune-telling, Colors, etc.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
If you picked them, you are likely to have an unexpected and delightful vacation; otherwise, whether you ate them, served them, bought them, or cooked them, they signify happy domestic and/or love affairs.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
Dreaming of a kiosk announces the arrival of events that will obligate you to make serious decisions that will radically change your life.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
On the other hand, dreams about fishing—particularly ones in which a freshwater fisherman or angler appears—could simply indicate the need for rest and relaxation.
If a fisherman does appear in your dream or you are the fisherman, pay attention to the actions that are performed, as they will help you interpret the dream. Often a fisherman will represent a person, such as a provider, or a concept, such as bravery. This latter is especially the case if he is a deep-sea fisherman. A fishing line refers to a length or measure of spiritual inquiry, a fishing rod signifies a life aspect that can assist you in your spiritual search and a fishing trip symbolizes a desire to gain further information regarding a particular issue. Consider also if you are trying to catch something like a job or a partner in waking life.
If you visit a fish market in your dreams, try to recall the species of fish, the amount you bought and their condition, as a fish market may refer to your own personal spiritual belief system. Finally, because of its Christian association, a fisherman may suggest a priest or someone with priest-like qualities in your dreams.... The Element Encyclopedia