The meaning of Cloud in dream | Dream interpretation
Gathering or black clouds in your dream may suggest real-life feelings of apprehension. Alternatively, you may feel as if you are living under a cloud because somebody is about to accuse you of something.
If the clouds shifted and sunshine broke through in your dream, this is a positive sign suggesting a ray of hope that your gloomy mood will soon lift. Gray clouds denote despondence, but white clouds symbolize contentment.
A light, fluffy cloud is the rising of spiritual consciousness, inner peace.
A dark cloud is low energy, depression; you are not looking at your lessons. An emotional downpour may be imminent.
Dreams of a cloud symbolize a block in a relationship or business venture. This setback is temporary, keep breathing, and find your sense of well being. Consider the feeling tone. It will reveal the way you handle disappointments and temporary setbacks. See Rain.
Vision: White clouds: for the time being things are pleasant and problem-free. Dark clouds: you have reason to worry, or something is bothering you—you are not having fun.
A cloudburst: something unexpected is going to happen; someone is disappointing you.
Depth Psychology: See Heaven, Weather.
(1) Clouds in dreams may symbolize different moods, bright or dark, optimism or depression.
(2) Threatening storm-clouds may be warning you of impending psychic disturbance. Is there some frustrated, neglected part of you that might soon cause trouble if not allowed its proper place in your life?
(3) Clouds fertilize the earth. They may therefore symbolize (die need for) growth within yourself.
(4) Because of its lack of fixed shape, a cloud may symbolize potential.
(5) If the cloud is obscuring the sun, the sun may symbolize your true self. Try to identify with the cloud - get inside it - to find out what it is that is preventing you from perceiving your true identity. Alternatively, this may be a mood dream as in (1) above.