If you find yourself in a trench in your dream, this may express your fear that a current situation is not as secure as you might think. A trench may also be warning against inflexibility and entrenched views. To see or live in a concentration camp in your dream indicates that you are afraid of differences; you are having difficulties accepting others and the way in which they are different from you.
Learn to appreciate diversity and the uniqueness in yourself and in others around you.
If you actually lived in a concentration camp, the dream may signify a situation in your waking life which is triggering similar feelings.... The Element Encyclopedia
If you dream of eating corn, you will have much happiness with your friends and good luck in romance.
To dream of husking corn also suggests pleasure and success in many areas of your life.... My Dream Interpretation
To the young it promises much happiness and true friends, but to see the ears blasted, denotes disappointments and bereavements.
To see young corn newly ploughed, denotes favor with the powerful and coming success.
To see it ripe, denotes fame and wealth.
To see it cribbed, signifies that your highest desires will be realized.
To see shelled corn, denotes wealthy combines and unstinted favors.
To dream of eating green corn, denotes harmony among friends and happy unions for the young. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
Depth Psychology: Corn represents the life experiences that have lead or will lead you to maturity.
It is also the reward you will “harvest” for knowledge born of sorrow. See Grain.... Dreamers Dictionary
If one’s wife is pregnant and he sees cucumbers in his dream, it means that she will beget a daughter. Ifone is offered cucumbers as a gift in his dream, it means benefits in the long run.
(Also see Pickles; Snake-cucumber)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
Depth Psychology: A cucumber is always a phallic symbol, expressing sexual desires (particularly in a woman’s dreams).... Dreamers Dictionary
To see green fields, or ripe with corn or grain, denotes great abundance and happiness to all classes.
To see newly plowed fields, denotes early rise in wealth and fortunate advancement to places of honor.
To see fields freshly harrowed and ready for planting, denotes that you are soon to benefit by your endeavor and long struggles for success. See Cornfields and Wheat. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
2. Sexuality and fertility (farm ﬁelds).
3. The need for hard work is on the way (farm ﬁelds).
4. Feelings of a lack of emotional fulﬁllment (barren ﬁelds). ... New American Dream Dictionary
2- We need to be aware of the wider spaces in which we can operate our lives, to be aware of what is more natural to us, and perhaps to get back to basics.
3- The Earth Mother, the Great Provider and quire possibly a ‘field of dreams’.
The dreamer should make use of what is available to him on a practical level to further himself spiritually.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
If this is an open meadow, it can represent the open expanses of the mind. Alternatively, it can also represent exposure and unseen hazards that lurk just beyond the peaceful greenery, like a hunter watching for deer.
A field of daisies reflects youthful, innocent, and carefree outlooks.
Consider other fields according to what they contain, like a barren field equating to emotional or spiritual dryness, or one filled with seedlings as emblematic of fresh growth or new beginnings.
(see Fruit, Tree)
Ancient Greeks considered this a fruit that offers strength and endurance during trying times.
In Egypt, the fig was sacred to Thoth, making it an emblem of wisdom, learning, and the moon.
Spiritual awakening. Buddha is said to have been enlightened while meditating beneath this tree.
Dreaming of a fig plant growing in a kitchen is an omen that you will never want for food or, more figuratively, spiritual sustenance.
Fertility. Women used to carry figs to ensure conception. In a figurative sense, this may mean conceiving good ideas or receiving bountiful inspiration that spreads into something remarkable.... The Language of Dreams
If the wheat is free of weeds and blemishes: good profits and professional advancement.
A neglected field or a field devastated by hail and wind: a warning that great hardship is awaiting you.
A field just sprayed with liquid manure means your venture will be successful!
Depth Psychology: Fields are primordial symbols for motherhood and fertility, for being connected to the strength and energies of nature.
The fields appearance indicates how much you are emotionally rooted, and how strong and healthy you are. It also is a symbol for the feminine in you—the more beautiful and healthy the field is, the more vigorous you are. See Meadow.... Dreamers Dictionary
To dream about freshly plowed fields represents maturity, a quick gain of fortune and prosperity, and distinguished honors.
To dream about barren fields indicates pessimism and the negative view you have for what the future holds.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
A barren field is a powerful sign that you are not fulfilled emotionally.
To see a field of wheat in your dream, signifies success in your goals.... My Dream Interpretation
• A field, particularly one that is fertile, speaks of possibilities and opportunities that await you. However it also indicates that some action is needed on your part.
• A field does not product fruit by itself. It requires someone to work it. Positive A Fertile Field • Seeing a vision of a fertile field speaks of a new opportunity the Lord is putting before you.
It is for you then to work and to sow the seeds in this direction.
• This can relate to either business or ministry.
The Lord will bring the rain and cause the seeds to grow, but unless you plant, you will not see any fruit.
• Just because you see a field in the spirit, it does not mean that you will automatically walk in blessing. God is showing you, that He will give the opportunity, but now you must work and make the most of it.
• Psalms 107:37 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
• If you see a field that is full of wheat and ready to be harvested, the Lord is telling you that ministry opportunities are awaiting you.
• It is for you to step forward in faith now.
The Lord will back you up with the anointing, but He is waiting for you to get moving and to do something first.
Negative: Weeds • Often as I have been in intercession for the ministry, I have seen a field that is mixed with weeds and with good seeds as well.
• When I see this I know that the Lord is saying that there are some people in the ministry who have come to bring death and destruction.
• In a situation like this I pray that the Lord will separate the tares from the wheat. In every case, not long afterwards, the Lord exposes those who have come to bring division.
• If you cover a minister in intercession this is something you might see often.
• Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; • Dry Ground • To see a field with dry ground speaks of the lack of anointing in your life. It needs the rivers of living water that only the Holy Spirit can bring.
• Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon your seed, and my blessing upon your offspring:
Branch, Desert, Trees, Seed, Plants. ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Green and/or pleasant fields signify great prosperity and happy circumstances in both personal and business affairs.
Withered or dry fields suggest coming reverses.
A newly plowed field indicates that you can attain your goal, but it will entail very hard work and possibly some sacrifice.
See also Clover, Barley, Hay, and Wheat.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
It is a fertile place, so it also symbolizes the possibility of personal growth. The land, in this case, is the figure of the mother whose job is to represent your instincts, where growth should come from. On the other hand, it denotes that you want to be in touch with nature. When you are seized by everyday difficulties, taking a break in the countryside has great therapeutic powers. Nature is able to feed you and make your inner self recover.
According to gypsy tradition, this dream portends that you will have a lot of work.
If the field is full of weeds the reward will be small.
If it is full of clover, you will soon have rich new friends.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
A cultivated field might represent new growth or a harvest.
A barren field can be a powerful symbol of lack as well emotional barrenness.
A completely different set of associations comes to mind with respect to playing fields.... Dream Symbols in The Dream Encyclopedia
If the fields or farmland is reduced to stubble, your dreaming mind may be suggesting that you have reaped the reward of past efforts and it is time to plant new seeds of creativity. Barren fields suggest a pessimistic attitude to life’s challenges.
If the image is of a tranquil, flower-filled meadow, then your dreaming mind may be urging you to take some time out. Drawing on Christian symbolism, the image of grain, wheat or other crops represents the renewal of life after death.... The Element Encyclopedia
(This patriarchal interpretation, which often does not correspond to the dreamer’s conviction, is nevertheless appropriate, because our internal attitudes do not change at the same rate as our ideology. Our conscious awareness is much more eager to change than our subconscious).... Little Giant Encyclopedia
For people living in a city, it is often also the symbol of rustic romanticism, similar to Farmer, and Furrow, wanting to escape from the city, becoming interested in the country for environmental reasons.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
(2) Fertility may be symbolized: (the possibility of) personal growth; new life.
(3) Perhaps the feeling is of earth in general, which may symbolize either the unconscious or instinctive levels of your being; or mother (See also Mother).... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
If the fields are ploughed, you will have a wonderful opportunity to “plant seeds.11 If the fields are rich with harvest, you will receive abundance.... Gypsy Dream Dictionary
And to a woman it betokens a loving and prudent husband, by whom she shall have be&utifui children.... The Complete Dream Book
For a young woman to walk through a potter’s field with her lover, she will give up the one she loves in the hope of mercenary gain. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
(Also see Cucumber)... Islamic Dream Interpretation