The meaning of Dish in dream | Dream interpretation
Self-nurturing vehicle; conveyer of spiritual food. Broken dish means denying a part of self that nurtures and serves.
The portent here depends on the condition of the dish (or dishes).
If it was full, it signifies good fortune; empty, the augury is of a static period of marking time unless the beauty of the empty dish was the main feature, in which case the dream predicts luck in love affairs.
Broken, damaged, or dirty dishes are a forerunner of family quarrels or domestic problems.
To dream of handling dishes, denotes good fortune; but if from any cause they should be broken, this signifies that fortune will be short-lived for you.
To see shelves of polished dishes, denotes success in marriage.
To dream of dishes, is prognostic of coming success and gain, and you will be able to fully appreciate your good luck. Soiled dishes, represent dissatisfaction and an unpromising future. See Crockery
Dreams of a dish symbolize your ability to take in the nurturing that is around you. Broken or chipped dishes represent a break in your ability to receive. See Bowl or Plate.
1. A measure of good fortune, sometimes ﬁnancial security, depending on how full the plate is.
2. Domestic difﬁculties (broken dishes).
3. Feelings of being overwhelmed—usually with powerful emotions, often responsibilities.
4. Repressed feelings of sexual attraction to another (old-fashioned wordplay on “dish”).
5. Domestic bliss (washing dishes).
To break a plate or Dish is a bad sign—it shows domestic trouble.
Research the type of dish and it’s contents, i.E. Glass, clay, metal, paper, etc.; See “food”