2. Hint that one is overcomplicating particular problems, that one should simplify and use plain emotional insights rather than intellectualizing.
3. If there are ﬁlled-out sections of a crossword, these often have separate messages. ... New American Dream Dictionary
If you are diving into water in your dream, this represents trying to find parts of yourself that have been repressed.
Dreams in which you are floating in warm water safely and calmly are amongst the most comforting and secure you can have. They may reflect a longing to be able to coast effortlessly through life, letting worries wash over you. But if you felt uneasy, such dreams may be mirroring your concern that you lack direction and power in waking life, and are just treading water as opportunities fly past you.
If you have a dream in which you are swimming calmly and happily through calm waters, this suggests a positive attitude to your waking life, as things are going well, or ‘swimmingly’, for you, and you feel in your element, be it at school, work or home. If, however, you dream that you are struggling against a current, it suggests inner conflict and the force of opinion against you in the waking world. In your dream, did you swim with the tide or continue with your struggle? If you found yourself out of your depth when you went swimming, this may mirror a sense of being out of your emotional depth. Drowning suggests that your emotions are overwhelming and engulfing you.
If a lifeboat appears, you believe your unconscious can throw you an emotional lifeline.
Where water is contained in a space, such as a bath or swimming pool, it signifies controlled emotion and restraint. A dream shower or bath in which you wash yourself may refer to a need to cleanse your emotions of negative influences, whilst a Jacuzzi may have sexual connotations. Being in a swimming pool may remind you of the importance of relaxation. A surreal underwater scene, in which you meet and interact with family and friends, may suggest that you have been too busy to take the time to connect emotionally with loved ones. It might be wise to slow down and devote more quality time to them in the real world.... The Element Encyclopedia
2. Freedom, obstacles can be overcome with less worry (note condition of water). ... New American Dream Dictionary
2- Because we are not taking charge of our own direction, we are being indecisive and perhaps need to think more carefully about our actions and involvements with other people.
3- Out of Body Experiences.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
(2) Water may be a symbol of the feminine in its positive aspect, in which case your floating will mean relying on / being supported by ‘woman’, which in turn may mean an actual woman or women (if you are a man); mother; or the feminine side of your own psyche. (The male psyche has a feminine dimension (anima), just as the female psyche has a masculine dimension (animus). See Brother / Sister, section (4)) The dream is probably recommending that you put more trust in (your own) femininity.
(3) The feminine represented by the water may be Mother Nature; and the floating will then signify identifying with or going along with Nature, or your true inner self, as distinct from being pushed about in the man-made world of economic and moral and emotional pressures.... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
This dream bodes well. But if you struggle to stay afloat success will be delayed.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
A curious aside—pregnant women often have floating dreams.... Dream Symbols in The Dream Encyclopedia
For a woman to dream that she has given away the password, signifies she will endanger her own standing through seeking frivolous or illicit desires. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If you can’t remember the password for something, you may need the help of family or friends to sort out a personal matter.
To share a password with other people in your dream is a sign that you will have to defend yourself against gossip.... My Dream Interpretation
Regarding the above dream only Imaam Kirmani (RA) says that a son or brother will be born in the home of the dreamer.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To have your sword taken from you, denotes your vanquishment in rivalry.
To see others bearing swords, foretells that altercations will be attended with danger.
A broken sword, foretells despair.... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If a sword is interpreted as power, then it means diligence, and if it is interpreted as words, it means clarity of speech.
If it is interpreted as one’s father, then it represents the father’s pride of his son.
If one’s sword is weighing heavy and is being dragged with difficulty in the dream, it means an appointment that is difficult to bear, though one will draw benefits from it. Ifone hands his wife the blade in the dream, it means that she will bear a son. Ifhe hands her the sword sheathed in the dream, it means that she will bear a daughter.
An iron sword in a dream represents a son. Abrass sword in a dream means a rich son. Alead sword in a dream means an effeminate son.
A wooden sword in a dream means a son who is a hypocrite, and a tarnished sword in a dream represents an unattractive son.
To draw out one’s sword from its sheath in a dream could represent some words one is prepared to say.
If the sword is sharpened, bright and scintillating in the dream, it means that his words will be sweet and true.
If it looks rusted or tarnished in the dream, it means that his words will be harsh and false. Ifthe sword is heavy in the dream, it means that he will say words which are even heavy on him to bear. Ifthe sword has a crack in the dream, it means that his words will be rejected, and his intention will vex.
If one’s sword falls to the floor in the dream, it means that one may divorce his wife.
If one’s sword is seen laying beside him in the dream, it means that he is a man of authority. Ifthe loop or the belt breaks and the sword falls in the dream, it means loss of one’s power. Ifthe hilt breaks in the dream, it may mean the death one’s wife.
If one is given a sheath without a sword in a dream, it means that he will keep something in trust.
If the handle of one’s sword breaks in the dream, it means that either one’s father, uncle, aunt, or mother may die shortly.
If the blade breaks in the dream, it means that one’s servant, or assistant-worker may die shortly. Ifone sees swords flying in the air in a dream, they represent a plague.
A sword in a dream also could represent one’s anger, or his tight financial circumstances. Swallowing a sword in a dream means gathering the spoils of war.
If a sword swallows someone in a dream, it means a snakebite. In a dream, the sheath of a sword represents a woman. Hitting someone with a sword in a dream means insulting him with harsh words. Sheathing one’s sword in a dream means marriage.
If the blade ceases to cut in a dream, it means that one’s words will bear no weight. Ifone is hit with a sword, and if he loses his hand, his leg, or receives wounds in the dream, it means having an argument that involves one’s father, son, or brother, etcetera, depending which limb and what member of one’s family it represents.
If one’s head is cut off with a sword in a dream, it means that the one who received the blow will triumph over the one who beheaded him, or receive benefits through him. Ifone’s body is dismembered with a sword in a dream, it means that he may travel far, or that his progeny will disperse across the land.
A sword in a dream also represents wealth, power or knowledge. Waving a sword during a duel in a dream means becomingknown in one’s field or profession.
(Also see Duel; Knife)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
It is a symbol of power and intellect. See Knight. Seeking power, as in Monument and aggression. Frequent symbol for intellectual work since the sword separates and, therefore, leads us to make decisions. We use the sword to fend off somebody and it is, in that sense, a sign of distancing and individualism.
According to Freud, a phallic symbol, as is Knife. In psychoanalysis, separation or fear of separation, as in Goodbye, Abortion, Corpse, Death, Divorce, and Funeral.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
1- The sword in dreams invariably suggests a weapon of power. Wc may have the ability to create power and use energy properly through our beliefs.
2- The sword symbolises justice and courage as well as strength.
For the image of a sword to appear in a dream indicates there is an element of the warrior in us, and that we are prepared to fight for our beliefs.
3- Spiritually the sword signifies the power of authority and protection. In dreams to be given a sword signifies that we have the protection of the sacred. We are able to make our own decisions.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Jung felt that this represented the conscious ego seeking freedom and singularity, separate from one’s place of origin or core group.
A tool that can help or harm. Just as the sword Excalibur could inflict wounds or keep a nation strong, swords represent all the things we have at our disposal—talents, knowledge, resources—that we have the responsibility to use wisely.
Truthfulness. Edged weapons cut through deceit in our dreams to the heart of any situation, even those things in which we deceive ourselves.
Feudal Japan: The emblem of a warrior’s soul.
The Katana is a long sword that represents a samurai’s soul and will, while the Wagasahi was shorter and the implement of honor and defense.
Honorably fighting for a just cause, often taking an integral leadership role in that fight (e.g., “taking up a sword”). Note that kings used a sword to bestow knighthood, and knights in turn regularly swore oaths upon swords.
A masculine emblem and alternative phallus. In pagan Europe, swords were owned by men, and often buried with them, whereas women held the house and land.
Breaking or misplacing a sword reflects the loss of authority or heroic mettle, or falling from an honored position in the eyes of those you respect.
An ancient emblem of the Sacred King, which may equate to your own masculine nature or the God aspect of the universe (see Men).
In the Tarot, an emblem of trouble and conflict.... The Language of Dreams
The way you use the sword is a reflection of how negatively or positively you use these character traits in your life. See Dagger, Weapon.... Dreamers Dictionary
For the image of a sword to appear in a dream indicates there is an element of the warrior in us, and that we are prepared to fight for our beliefs.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If you break the sword, or lose it, disgrace or loss of position is threatened.
The sword, like the knife, if seen or being used against another person, as in an attack, can be interpreted as a symbol representing a desire for sexual union.... Psycho Dream Interpretation
• In a negative context it speaks of negative words that have been spoken against you.
• Positive: Generally the sword is a picture of power. Of course as believers we receive this power by the Word of God.
• Below are some variations of how we see swords in the spirit. This might differ for each person.
• I am not in agreement with a popular trend in some churches to go around taking actual swords and ‘knighting’ folks. I believe that in all of the Word, these are given to us as a type and a shadow and should be handled spiritually.
• The sword is an allegorical picture of the Word of God.
It is sharp and it divides the truth from the lie.
• If you see a sword bringing a division, then the Lord is about to expose the things that are wrong. This of course is carried out a lot by the teacher, who uses the Word to bring the truth and set God’s people free.
• Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
• So it is no surprise that when I am praying for someone regarding their ministry and I see a golden sword, I know that the Lord is calling them to teacher training.
Negative: Speaking of Using Your Own Strength • To pick up your own sword and try to win the battle without the Lord speaks of doing things in your own effort. In the end you will only perish, because without God’s power you cannot overcome.
• Matthew 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, Put your sword up again into its place: for all those that take [up] the sword will perish with the • sword • Negative Words • The Word says that bitter words are like a sword.
If you see swords coming against you in the spirit, then the Lord is showing you that others have spoken negative words against you and licensed the enemy to attack.
• Psalms 64:3 Who sharpen their tongue like a sword, [and] bend [their bows to shoot] their arrows, [even] bitter words:
Dagger, Darts.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
(2) The sword may symbolize consciousness. In what Jung called the first stage of individuation, beginning at puberty, the conscious ego must free itself from the previously all-embracing unconsciousness, in order that the individual may fulfil his or her particular destiny. What the conscious ego has to ‘slay5 is not the unconscious as such, but its ‘devouring-mother5 aspect; and once that is done, the ego must treat the unconscious with respect and cooperate with it. (Compare folktales which depict a hero slaying a dragon with his trusty sword. The same theme appears in those myths of creation in which the creator-god wrestles with and slays the female monster in the primeval ocean and so brings order out of chaos.) See also Dragon, sections (2) and (3).... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
It is the symbol of truth.
It is the conscious liberates itself from the unconscious part of the mind. This process of individualization usually appears in many myths and legends, when the hero fights dragons and demons with his sword.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
But if the sword is short (and it does not touch the ground) due to the shortness of the belt, it means he will relinquish his power due to his dislike for it.
If the belt is cut it means he will lose control of his power or be absolved from his duties.... Islamic Dream Interpretation