The meaning of Pearls in dream | Dream interpretation
General Meaning: Since the beginning of time, pearls have been a picture of beauty and wealth.
• Pearls are a lovely picture of a hidden treasure waiting to be found, but also something that is bought at great expense.
In Scripture, pearls speak of wealth and an object of trade. Of course the parable of the businessman who sells all he has for the one pearl is a famous one.
• Matthew 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
• A pearl is something that was usually bought at a great price, and if you owned one, it was an object that was precious and of high value.
• It is also a picture of the church, as Jesus had used this parable to explain how He would pay all he had, even His life, for the church, which was His precious pearl.
• If you see the Lord giving you a pearl, it means that He is giving you a gift that will increase in value and is something precious.
• It is something that came at a great price to purchase. And it is a lovely picture of the blessing and prosperity that we can walk in, because of the price Jesus paid on the cross.
• If you see the pearl still in the oyster, then it means that the Lord is giving you a blessing, but you will need to do something to get it.
Negative: The Scripture below is another famous one.
To cast your pearls before swine, means taking those things that you paid such a great price for and giving them to people who do not appreciate it.
• This can often happen in ministry, just as Jesus experienced it.
• The calling and the mandate God gives someone comes at a great price. It costs you your life and many phases of death to the flesh. Your calling becomes a treasure in your life.
• When you give out to people who do not care to receive it, but only seek to condemn, you are handing something precious over to them that they do not deserve.
• Reserve your ministry for those who are open to receive, just as Jesus did.
• Matthew 7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and tear you apart.
See also: Jewelry .
A dream of tears (Gypsy). The jewel is also symbolical of weeping, especially to brides.
A dramatic increase in wealth and social position are forecast in a dream featuring pearls, unless the string broke or you lost them, in which case you may expect some reverses before the advances; however, if you managed to gather them up or restring them, the reverses will be minor and the delay inconsequential.
To dream of receiving a gift of a pear! necklace, b lucky for a maiden for it denotes a peaceful and happy life with a man who will be careful of her every wish.
A man dreaming that he is the giver of pearls should be warned of the vanity of his Ladylove.
The loss of pearls is a portent of the loss of love and financial reverses.
Collecting pearls in a dream foretells that your business genius will win large rewards for you.
To dream of pearls, is a forerunner of good business and trade and affairs of social nature.
If a young woman dreams that her lover sends her gifts of pearls, she will indeed be most fortunate, as there will be occasions of festivity and pleasure for her, besides a loving and faithful affianced devoid of the jealous inclinations so ruinous to the peace of lovers.
If she loses or breaks her pearls, she will suffer indescribable sadness and sorrow through bereavement or misunderstandings.
To find herself admiring them, she will covet and strive for love or possessions with a pureness of purpose.
A gift of pearls mean a gala celebration for the dreamer and the recipient.
To lose pearls or break a string of pearls, misunderstandings.
A very favourable dream, but you will have to earn your success by hard work. Be patient, for you will surely succeed.
If Pearls are given to you in your dream, it is a sign of a very happy and successful marriage.
If the string of Pearls should break, however, it shows grief and sorrow, unless you thread them again inyour dream.