• Where you are in the pregnancy will give you clues as to your progress.
If you’ve just conceived then it’s a new idea.
If you’re heavily pregnant the idea or project is nearing completion and if you’re giving birth you’re about to manifest or deliver this creative idea to the world.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
It is common to have disturbing dreams for some period afterwards; or not be able to dream about the husband (or wife) at all; or to see the partner in the distance but not get near. In accepting the death, meeting any feelings of loss, grief, anger and continuing love, the dream may become as below.
The example both shows the resolution of the loss, but also the paradox felt at realising the meeting was an inner reality. Example: ‘A couple of months ago as I was waking I felt my husband’s arm across me and most realistically experienced my hand wrapping around his arm and turning towards him (which I had done so often in his lifetime) and saying “1 thought you had died. Thank God you have not.” Then I awoke alone and terribly shaken’ (Mrs I).
A critic might say this is only a dream in which a lonely woman is replaying memories of her dead husband’s presence for her own comfort—thus her disappointment on being disillusioned. Whatever our opinion, the woman has within her such memories to replay. These are reality.
The inner reality is of what experience was left within her from the relationship. Her challenge is whether she can meet this treasure with its share of pain, and draw out of it the essence which enriches her own being. That is the spiritual life of her husband.
The aliveness’ of her husband in that sense is also social, because many other people share memories of him. What arises in their own lives from such memories is the observable influence of the now dead person.
But the dead also touch us more mysteriously, as in the next example. Example: In a recent news programme on television, a man who survived a Japanese prisoner of war camp in Singapore had been given a photograph of children by a dying soldier he did not know.
The man had asked him to tell his family of his death, but did not give his name.
The photograph was kept for 40 odd years, the man still wanting to complete his promise but not knowing how. One night he dreamt he was told the man’s name. Enquiries soon found the family of the man, who had an identical photograph. See husband under family. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
A woman is the intuitive, creative part of self. Whatever qualities, characteristics, and lessons that you associate with that person you may be learning about again. Pay attention.... The Dream Books Symbols
If he mistreats and upbraids you for unfaithfulness, you will hold his regard and confidence, but other worries will ensue and you are warned to be more discreet in receiving attention from men.
If you see him dead, disappointment and sorrow will envelop you.
To see him pale and careworn, sickness will tax you heavily, as some of the family will linger in bed for a time.
To see him gay and handsome, your home will be filled with happiness and bright prospects will be yours.
If he is sick, you will be mistreated by him and he will be unfaithful.
To dream that he is in love with another woman, he will soon tire of his present surroundings and seek pleasure elsewhere.
To be in love with another woman’s husband in your dreams, denotes that you are not happily married, or that you are not happy unmarried, but the chances for happiness are doubtful.
For an unmarried woman to dream that she has a husband, denotes that she is wanting in the graces which men most admire.
To see your husband depart from you, and as he recedes from you he grows larger, inharmonious surroundings will prevent immediate congeniality.
If disagreeable conclusions are avoided, harmony will be reinstated.
For a woman to dream she sees her husband in a compromising position with an unsuspected party, denotes she will have trouble through the indiscretion of friends.
If she dreams that he is killed while with another woman, and a scandal ensues, she will be in danger of separating from her husband or losing property. Unfavorable conditions follow this dream, though the evil is often exaggerated. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
A boss, partner, etc.; See “marry”... Dream Dictionary Unlimited
2. Unconscious feelings toward actual husband.
3. The “fertility” of ideas and creativity. ... New American Dream Dictionary
Example: ‘My recurring dream—some disaster is happening. I try to contact the police or my husband. Can never contact either. I try ringing 999 again and again and can feel terror, and sometimes dreadful anger or complete panic. I cry, I scream and shout and never get through! Recently I have stopped trying to contact my husband. I managed once to reach him but he said he was too busy and I would have to deal with it myself. I woke in a furious temper with him and kicked him while he was still asleep’ (Mrs GS).
The husband here depicts Mrs S’s feelings of not being able to get through’ to her man. This is a common female dream theme, possibly arising from the husband not daring to express emotion or meet his panner with his own feelings.
For Mrs S this is an emergency. Although the dream dramatises it, there is still real frustration, anger, and a break in marital communications.
Example: There were three of us. My husband, a male friend and 1, all nding small white enamel bikes. My husband proceeded slowly, first, with his back to us. Then my friend followed. Suddenly my friend ahead of me turned and gazed fully at me. He gave a glonous smile which lit up the whole of his face. I felt a great sense of well-being surge through me’ (Joan B).
The triangle: the example shows typical flow of feeling towards another male.
The other male here depicts
Joan’s desire to be attractive to other men. This is a danger signal unless one fully acknowledges ihe impulse.
Example: ‘I was with my husband and our three children. About 2 or 3 yards to our right stood my husband’s first wife —she died about a year before I first met him. I remember feeling she no longer minded me being with him, so I put my arms around him from the back, and felt more secure and comfortable with him’ (Mrs NS).
The first wife: the dreamer is now feeling easier about her husband’s first relationship.
The first wife represents her sense of competing for her husband’s affections, even though his ‘first woman’ was dead.
Example: ‘My dead husband came into my bedroom and got into bed with me to make love to me. I was not afraid. But owing to his sexual appetites during my married life with him I was horrified, and resisted him with all my might. On waking I felt weak and exhausted.
The last time he came to me I responded to him and he never came back again. This happened three times.
The last time I don’t think it was a dream. I was not asleep. I think it was his ghost’ (GL). Dead husband: in any experience of an apparently psychic nature, we must always remember the unconscious is a great dramatist. It can create the drama of a dream in moments. In doing so it makes our inner feelings into apparently real people and objects outside us. While asleep we lightly dismiss this amazing process as a dream’. When it happens while our eyes are open or we are near waking, for some reason we call it a ghost or psychic event. Yet the dream process is obviously capable of creating total body sensations, emotions, full visual impressions, vocalisation—what else is a dream? On the other hand, the dream process is not dealing in pointless imaginations. Many women tend to believe they have little sexual drive, so it is easier for GL to see her drive in the form of her husband. But of course, her husband may also depict how she felt about sex in connection with his ‘sexual appetites’.
It is a general rule, however, that our dream process will dramatise into a past life, or a psychic’ experience, emotions linked with trauma or sexual drive which we find difficult to meet in the present.
Example: ‘I dreamt many times I lost my husband, such as not being able to find the car park where he was waiting, and seeing him go off in the distance. I wake in a panic to find him next to me in bed. These dreams persisted, and then he died quite suddenly. He was perfectly healthy at the time of the dreams and I wonder if it was a premonition of me really losing him’ (Mrs AD). Cannot find husband: many middle aged women dream of ‘losing’ their husband while out with him, perhaps shopping, or walking in a town somewhere. Sometimes the dream ponrays him actually killed. Mrs AD wonders if her dream was a premonition.
It is more likely a form of practising the loss, so it does not come as such a shock.
The greatest shocks occur when we have never even considered the event—such as a young child losing its mother, an event it has never practised, not even in fantasy, so has no inbuilt shock absorbers. As most of us know, men tend to die before women, and this information is in the mind of middle-aged married women. Mrs AD may have unconsciously observed slight changes in her husband’s body and behaviour, and therefore readied herself.
Other woman’s husband: one’s own husband, feelings about that man, desire for a non-committed relationship with less responsibility. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
To dream of having a husband when you are single points to relationships in general. Most girls look for their father’s personality or traits while choosing their life partners. Those traits often represent the male side of a girl’s character. All this is represented when a girl dreams of a husband with all those traits she admires or dreads.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
If you are an unmarried man dreaming of being a husband, then you are processing your aspirations/hopes/fears of one day being married.
If you are a married man, then this dream can represent your assimilation of the pressure of being the breadwinner.
If you are a married woman, this can also be your assimilation of your idealized husband versus the day to day reality, expectations and demands that you have of your actual husband.
If you are an unmarried woman, this dream may be your hope, fantasy, or “dream” of what your future husband will be.... Strangest Dream Explanations
If you fall in love with another woman’s husband, it indicates that you are growing vicious. ... Indian Interpretation of Dreams
If you dream of your real-life husband, your dream represents your emotions around this relationship. Look up other symbols, or feelings you had, in the dream for further meaning.... My Dream Interpretation
If you dreamed of being married when- you aren’t it signifies a serious lovers’ quarrel and/or a broken relationship.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
If doubts about validity and intimacy are not properly resolved in her waking life, they will appear in dreams about the loss or death of her husband. They may also be projected onto other women’s husbands in dreams.
If your husband goes missing in your dream or you can’t find him while out with him, your unconscious may be referring to the well-known statistic that most men die before women.
If your husband is dead in both your dream and in your waking life, this refers to the memories you have shared with him.
If another woman’s husband appears, this may refer to a desire for a relationship outside your current one.
If you are having sex with your husband in your dream, this can be a wonderful indicator of how you are feeling about your sexual and emotional relationship with him.
If your first husband appears in your dreams, this represents nostalgia for the past, or more obliquely, competition for your current husband. See also Gay relationships in RELATIONSHIPS.... The Element Encyclopedia
If her doubts and fears about validity are not properly expressed, they will surface in dreams about the loss, or death, of her husband. Such fears may also be projected onto other women’s husbands, almost as though her own husband is too close to her.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If you know you are pregnant and you have this dream, it represents your concerns about possible complications with the birth of your child. Th... My Dream Interpretation
To dream of being pregnant with a dying baby suggests an undertaking you worked hard for is suddenly doomed to fail. It denotes anxiety over things that are unfolding in ways you never expected.
A pregnant woman having dreams of her pregnancy usually conveys her worries in various stages of her pregnancy. First trimester dreams are usually consists of small creatures, furry animals, flowers, fruits, and water. Second trimester dreams usually cover birth complications and self-doubt about motherhood. You may also dream of giving birth to a non-human baby. Finally, in the third trimester, you tend to dream of your own mother. When a man dreams of getting a girl pregnant, it is a warning that serious consequences may result from his sexual activities.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
Negative: If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Negative: Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
See also: Baby, Birth, Child.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If you want to be physically pregnant, this may be a message from your inner being you have conceived.... The Dream Books Symbols
Revelation and inspiration.
The coming of spring; something new happening at the coming of spring. Astrological parallel: Cancer, Pisces, Aries Tarot parallel: The Empress... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
A year full of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.... Islamic Dream Interpretation