A similar interpretation is given if he sees himself as a shepherd of a flock of sheep.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
• Where you are in the pregnancy will give you clues as to your progress.
If you’ve just conceived then it’s a new idea.
If you’re heavily pregnant the idea or project is nearing completion and if you’re giving birth you’re about to manifest or deliver this creative idea to the world.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
If you know you are pregnant and you have this dream, it represents your concerns about possible complications with the birth of your child. Th... My Dream Interpretation
To dream of being pregnant with a dying baby suggests an undertaking you worked hard for is suddenly doomed to fail. It denotes anxiety over things that are unfolding in ways you never expected.
A pregnant woman having dreams of her pregnancy usually conveys her worries in various stages of her pregnancy. First trimester dreams are usually consists of small creatures, furry animals, flowers, fruits, and water. Second trimester dreams usually cover birth complications and self-doubt about motherhood. You may also dream of giving birth to a non-human baby. Finally, in the third trimester, you tend to dream of your own mother. When a man dreams of getting a girl pregnant, it is a warning that serious consequences may result from his sexual activities.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
Negative: If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Negative: Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
See also: Baby, Birth, Child.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Revelation and inspiration.
The coming of spring; something new happening at the coming of spring. Astrological parallel: Cancer, Pisces, Aries Tarot parallel: The Empress... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
To see flocks of sheep, there will be much rejoicing among farmers, and other trades will prosper.
To see them looking scraggy and sick, you will be thrown into despair by the miscarriage of some plan, which promised rich returns.
To eat the flesh of sheep, denotes that ill-natured persons will outrage your feelings. See Lamb and Ram. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If a herd of sheep faces someone in a dream, they represent a group of people who will welcome him with a fight which one will eventually win. Receiving a herd of sheep as a gift in a dream means a political appointment, knighthood, knowledge, the seat of justice, or a blessing in one’s life. Shearing off the wool of a sheep in a dream is a warning that one should remain aloof for three days. Both the white sheep and the black sheep in a dream mean profit, though the benefits one draws from a white sheep are greater. Seeing a herd of sheep in a dream means continuous happiness. Walking by a slaughter house or a tripe shop and witnessing the heads and trotters of sheep in a dream mean longevity.
To find oneself transformed into a sheep in a dream means a booty or winning something. Seeing a sheep in one’s dream also represents an obedient son.
If one’s wife is pregnant, and ifhe is presented with a sheep as a gift in a dream, it means that she will deliver a boy. Otherwise, the remaining little domesticated animals represent headache, because of the responsibility involved in caring for and in upbringing the boys, except for the girls, for they represent worldly success and profits. Ifone sees himself slaughtering a sheep in a dream, it means that one of his boys will shortly die, or perhaps it could be the son of someone he knows.
A sheep trader in a dream represents a good man who is intuitive and who spends his money on the path of seeking knowledge, or to propagate the same. Ifone sees himself having a fat tail like that of a sheep in a dream, it means that his livelihood will depend on the revenues of his offspring. In a dream, a sheep also represents a righteous man.
(Also see 384 Counting sheep; Ewe; Ram; Trader)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
A person who is enviable_one looked upon with respect. He is also an honourable, wealthy and brave person who takes special care in guarding himself in all respects.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
A beautiful aura of many colours surrounded The Shepherd. I looked and felt joy and exuberance rise in me, and I ran to the couple saying it was The Shepherd’ (Brian C). In the example Brian is not only aware of the sheep, but also The Shepherd.
The sheep is his sense of being one of the crowd and The Shepherd is his sense of his own unique potential or love transforming his ordinariness. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
A symbolic representation for a passive, shy, or docile person.
A sign that you, or someone you know, are too easily led astray by strong or charismatic people.
Black sheep represent the shadow, or feelings of isolation and rejection. Alternatively, this may reveal you are unafraid to pursue your own way, despite others’ opinions.
Among Christians, an emblem of those saved by grace.
Hebraic: Wealth, purity, and innocence. This was the only creature acceptable for the Passover observance.... The Language of Dreams
Depth Psychology: A sheep may reflect your easygoing nature, but also that you are easily influenced and let people take advantage of you. You are often too “soft” and can t say no when dealing with strong personalities. Do you feel like a “dumb” sheep? Do others call or treat you as if you were? Why? On the other hand, are you “a wolf in sheep’s clothing”?... Dreamers Dictionary
The helplessness of the sheep when off balance is also another aspect that is recognizable, as is the apparent lack of intelligence.
The god-fearing, ‘good sheep’ and also the passive and ‘sheepish’ may have relevance within the context of the dream.
To dream of sheep and wolves or of sheep and goats is to register the conflict between good and evil.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If the sheep were all white, your dream is a very lucky omen for all that concerns you deeply. Also see “Lamb.”... My Dream Interpretation
See also Lamb.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
(1) Sheep may symbolize unthinking, passive conformity to conventions or to a mundane existence; taking one’s ideas uncritically from authority figures or other people; being easily led, and consequently not in control of oneself.
(2) Sheep may also symbolize going astray; taking a wrong turning in life; forsaking one’s destiny.... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
Dreaming of this situation (although it is presented metaphorically) indicates that your attitude, deep down, is unsatisfactory. On the other hand, the sheep also means purity and innocence, two positive attributes. However, it may also represent ignorance and blindness. In the event that a shepherd appears, the dream may refer to the power of love to unify divergent forces.
To see many sheep is a sign of calamity; but if they belong to you it promises great riches. A white sheep is a good omen; a black sheep, a bad one.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
If the sheep appears in your dream, you are getting in touch with the more tender side of yourself. Be careful, however, of giving up your will, as the sheep is also a symbol of following the herd without individual mindfulness. There is a strong association with sheep and sleep or meditative states with the phrase “counting sheep.”... Complete Dictionary of Dreams
If the dreamer is caring for sheep, this may indicate a desire to grow spiritually.... The Element Encyclopedia